I’ve been following Médécins Sans Frontières (MSF) Search and Rescue mission in the Mediterranean Sea for over 4 months. I produced ‘short-form’ videos for distribution across social media channels (both MSF’s channels and external platforms such as Channel 4 or Al Jazeera), as well as B-Roll for distribution across news wires. I filmed a short documentary “Dignity is Possible” depicting MSF’s search and rescue operations in support of people who desperately are trying to cross the treacherous and volatile Mediterranean Sea for a better, safe and dignified life.
As with the journalist Patrick Kinsley, my content was integrated into a wider article on refugees and migration published on The Guardian.
- The guardian :: They were psychopaths’: how chaos in Libya fuels the migration crisis
- El Diario :: El caos en Libia y la crisis de refugiados: “Se comportaban como psicópatas”
- El Diario :: FOTOS | Los chalecos salvavidas más pequeños
- Vita :: Migranti, Salvati in 541, ecco le loro testimonianze
- Vita :: I morti invisibili del Mediterraneo sono migliaia
- Il Corriere della Sera :: dal diario di bordo della Bourbon Argos
- Internazionale :: Più di tremila migranti salvati in due giorni nel mar Mediterraneo
- El Diario :: “Cada persona que rescatamos en el Mediterráneo narra casos de violencia en Libia”
- PolicyPress :: New series: Global migration and social change
- MSF :: Opérations de recherche et de sauvetage en Méditerranée : « Restez calmes, nous allons tous vous emmener en Italie »
- MSF report : Neglected Trauma