I spent 6 months in DRC with Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF), developing a communication pilot digital project as multimedia producer.
I was driving multimedia content production for social media by directly producing stories and coordinating digital content.
- There is no health without mental health – MSF staff in Democratic Republic of Congo are living through the same trauma as their patients
- Democratic Republic of Congo: No water, no space – dire living conditions in Kalémie
- Des conditions sanitaires inacceptables pour les déplacés du Tanganyika
- Harsh conditions persist for Masisi 24 years after conflict
- DANS LES RUES DE GOMA – Enfants et adolescents victimes de violences urbaines
- HIV in DRC: Zwa Nga Bien (Look at me well)
- “Look at me well” – How we made a viral music video to fight HIV in Kinshasa